Understanding a client’s requirements, the market and expectations
We take time to understand a client’s offering, competitors and market environment. This analysis is important to know how today’s current pitch (or story) is told vs. what it could or should be to bring increased value. Our ability to quickly assess these elements and make recommendations for design, messaging, strategy and content allow us to create targeted go-to-market tools. The level of analysis required varies from project to project to ensure we grasp overall project goals for successful delivery.
Analysis ranges from:
- Reviewing current websites and materials
- Understanding products or services and positioning of them
- Documenting key differentiators
- Learning market trends and strategies based on target audiences
- Reviewing the competition and their strategy
- Interviewing internal or external sources, as required
Creating focused messages and tools that align with business goals
Strategy is the logic, facts and reasoning that goes into building materials that represent who and what you are. The right strategy can generate leads, increase revenue and open new opportunities.
- Market and positioning
- Messaging and content
- Basic level SEO
Putting it all together for finished products that deliver results
Development comes in many forms from design to writing content to integrating a website or building marketing tools. The style developed comes from understanding a market, its expectations and weaving the philosophy and differentiators of a company behind it to make it unique.
Types of development:
- Project management
- Mock-ups and validation for websites and brochures
- Site coding
- Content / writing
- Quality Assurance
- Marketing tools